Houses like me can get cluttered sometimes, and with spring just around the corner, it’s time to think about deep cleaning and decluttering!
- Dividing cleaning and decluttering into spirit spaces that you can tackle on different days makes spring cleaning much less overwhelming!
- Use stick-up hooks, velcro and other gadgets to make new spaces to hang and place items that would usually be sitting in piles or taking up drawer space.
- Make labels so that everything has it’s place.
- Take time to throw away things that are overused, don’t work, or that you have duplicates of.
- Sell the items you want to get rid of for extra cash!
When you’re done, show us a photo of your organized and pristine space on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #JPSpringCleaning!